Vocalocity provides PBX phone systems for small businesses. They needed a website that differentiated them from the competition and converted browsers into qualified leads.
BRAND & AUDIENCE INSIGHTS
Vocalocity provides PBX phone systems for small businesses. In this crowded marketplace, Vocalocity needed a website that differentiated them from the competition and converted visitors into qualified leads. In addition, small businesses usually don’t have a positive impression of phone companies, and customers often feel at a disadvantage shopping for phone systems because of their complexity.
SOLVING THE PROBLEM
Nebo created a website featuring a series of Ultra Slow Motion videos, a custom "design your phone system" Flash application, and customer testimonial videos. To engage Vocalocity’s specific target market, we:
- Created a cinema quality slow motion video on the homepage showing a hammer destroying an old phone system, visually representing the target audience’s break with traditional phone systems.
- Developed a Flash-based phone system designer to help small businesses estimate system costs, making it easier for prospects to understand and become more engaged with phone system shopping.
- Used testimonial videos (with the fresh, informal approach of small business customers recording themselves on flip cameras) to highlight Vocalocity’s benefits.
DRIVING SEARCH MARKETING RESULTS
We also created new search campaigns as well as Google display and remarketing campaigns, social media ads, and TV ads. The goal was simple: Bring down the cost per conversion and increase the number of quality leads. To reach this goal, Nebo took a three-fold approach:
- Created new campaigns with tightly themed ad groups, relevant keywords, appropriate negative keywords, and engaging ad copy.
- With the new campaigns implemented, we looked for more advanced opportunities to make an impact by utilizing techniques such as geo-targeting, day parting, and ad extensions.
- Finally, we looked for ways to reach the audience beyond keyword driven searches through Google display campaigns, Facebook and LinkedIn ad targeting, remarketing, and television campaigns.
After the launch of the new site, Vocalocity’s website conversion rate tripled from 2% to 6%. In total, they reached 37 million potential customers across all forms of media. Total cost per conversion was reduced by 33%. Vocalocity’s paid search campaign cost per conversion was reduced by 50%, and the total number of paid search conversions increased by 205%.