Brand & Audience Insights
Mobile Mini is the market leader in the portable storage industry, but their website didn't reflect that. They needed a website overhaul, so they turned to Nebo to help them press the gas down and stretch their lead further. However, with this positioning, it was important that the brand didn't alienate people who preferred local mom-and-pop businesses.
Additionally, the site was not optimized for search engines, meaning a lot of leads weren't making it to the site. And people that did visit the site weren't converting because key actions - such as quote forms - weren't prominently featured. It was our challenge to create a site with an updated look and feel that also overcame these challenges and helped drive leads.
Solving the Problem
Nebo designed and built a new website for Mobile Mini that refreshed the brand for a new era and a new audience including a fully featured content management system. Ultimately, Mobile Mini's goal was to generate more leads. To achieve all this, we:
- Made frequently taken actions (Request a Quote, Make a Payment, Schedule a Pickup) easy to find and use.
- Created realistic 360 degree 3-D renders of all products.
- Designed & developed a storage configurator that simplifies a complex product selection process into a series of easy to use steps.
- Created “How It Works” videos to visually explain the benefits of Mobile Mini to the consumer.
- Designed a series of comparison pages to show the benefit of Mobile Mini over its competitors in a fast, visual matchup.
- Developed a full-featured custom CMS to manage site content.
- Integrated with existing 3rd party and internal tools via APIs and web services.
- Developed a custom landing page manager for to enable on-the-fly testing and optimization.
- Optimized the website for search engines, and created dynamic landing pages based on audience profiling.