Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
SEO Specialist (Internship or Part-Time)
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Nebo is a creative digital agency committed to doing great work and never settling for "good enough." The culture is friendly, and the work is challenging, because that's the way we like it. Located in midtown Atlanta, we're at the heart of the Southeast's digital and marketing scenes, and we're also conveniently located behind the best coffee in town.
We are always looking for intelligent people to contribute to our Search Engine Optimization team with a full-time and/or part-time internship. The ideal candidate is a current college student or recent graduate with a background in marketing and a desire to learn more about digital marketing.
We don't care about how many years of experience you have, just what you've done and what you're capable of doing. We also appreciate a good sense of humor.
- Assisting the SEO team in execution of optimization strategies
- Participate in strategic brainstorming sessions for the creation of off-page SEO campaigns
- Conducting outreach for off-page SEO campaigns that drive awareness, build buzz and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Excellent time management skills and a commitment to on time deliverables
- Excellent organization skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks
- A thirst for knowledge and understanding of search engines and SEO best practices
- Staying up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm changes
Things that will set you apart (aka Bonus Skills)
- Experience with search engine optimization to improve website performance
- A basic knowledge of HTML, Joomla, Magento, and Sharepoint
- The ability to write coherent, compelling copy that is not only keyword-rich, but also user-friendly
- Experience with Google Analytics, a variety of content management systems, and industry specific tools
This is a part-time, on-site position. Please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo. We look forward to working with you.