Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Ruby on Rails Web Developer
We're a fast growing interactive agency located in Atlanta, GA that's looking to bring on a full-time Ruby on Rails Web Developer to help create great websites for our clients. You'd be responsible for developing CMS back-ends, building complicated web applications, integrating with external APIs and building internal tools.
- 3+ years of web development
- Mastery of Ruby on Rails
- Experience with PHP
- Strong database design skills
- Passion for web development
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
The things that will set you apart (AKA Bonus Skills):
- Sense of humor
- A solid portfolio of work
- Familiarity with PHP/MySQL
- Experience with front-end development (slicing and dicing PSDs)
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
This is a full-time, on location position. Compensation is dependent upon experience. If this sounds like you? Send your resume and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.