Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Research & Strategy (Internship or Part-Time)
Nebo is an award-winning interactive marketing agency that resides in a modest building behind the best coffee shop in Atlanta. We're a passionate group of strategists, designers, developers, and above all, marketers. Everyone here is accountable for pushing our clients' businesses forward, building brands, and pioneering technology.
We're looking for a driven and ruthlessly curious individual: someone who already has an interest in the advertising and marketing industries and how digital technologies are disrupting them.
If you aren't afraid to ask simple but meaningful questions like "Why?"; are always searching for the root cause of problems; have a heart for data as well as culture; and can put together great presentations as well as cull insights from mounds of data through Excel jujitsu, then this position is for you. You'll get to be in on the ground-floor of exciting marketing campaigns, and learn how to identify insights - whether they are buried in consumer perceptions or in the multi-channel funnels of Google Analytics.
The ideal candidate should be interested in roles such as Web Analyst, Digital Strategist, or Account Planner.
- Analyze website metrics with direction from the Web Analytics team
- Assist in the creation of monthly reports and analysis for marketing clients
- Assist in interviewing target audience members for clients through scheduling, constructing discussion guides, and analyzing responses
- Assist in the creation of paid media plans
- Marketing background in college and/or real world experience
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Office or Apple equivalent (Keynote, Numbers etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing
- A passionate, positive, and willing-to-learn attitude
Please send your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo.