Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Pay Per Click Specialist
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
We are looking for intelligent, motivated Pay Per Click Advertising specialists for full-time opportunities to assist our customers in meeting their Web presence objectives. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC), strong written and verbal skills, and expertise in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, MSN AdCenter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more.
The candidate should also be results driven, ambitious, organized, articulate and a self-starter. The PPC Specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing and launching PPC Campaigns for various clients in an array of industries. Experience with Search Engine Optimization is a plus. Experience with Excel and PowerPoint are required.
Pay Per Click Specialist Duties
- Help create PPC strategies for NeboWeb’s clients including extensive keyword research and analysis
- Implementation of PPC strategies
- Manage and optimize the existing PPC campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, etc.
- Assist in reviewing Search Engine Marketing PowerPoint presentations and optimizing underperforming listings
- Create monthly PPC Reports with analysis of performance of campaigns along with recommendations for improvements
- Conduct keyword research with CPC estimates and develop quality keyword portfolio
- Recommend new content for websites, as needed
- Assist Account Manager with customer management and communication regarding needs, rankings, and other customer facing search marketing communications
Pay Per Click Specialist Skills Required
- Google AdWords
- MSN adCenter
- Google Analytics
- Google Website Optimizer
- Strong written and communications skills
- Good copywriting and grammar skills
- Knowledge of SEO
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Please send your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo.