Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Junior Interactive Project Manager
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Nebo is looking for a Junior Interactive Project Manager working directly with project teams on interactive projects. This person would be responsible for translating interactive strategy and brand requirements to actionable concepts. This person would manage assigned accounts from conception to completion while working in a dynamic company with Fortune 1000 clients.
Junior Interactive Project Manager Duties
- Manage project profitability; take personal responsibility to complete high quality projects on time and on budget
- Translate interactive strategy and brand requirements to actionable concepts
- Proactively investigate client needs and balance needs of client with what is best for the agency
- Nurture client relationships
- Create weekly status reports for all projects managed
- Explain technical specifications and issues in an easily understood way for non-technical users
- Develop accurate and detailed project plans for a variety of projects
- Coordinate and communicate details of client meetings, including the development of agendas, scheduling and travel arrangements
- Support new business efforts through coordination and management for proposal team meetings, action plans and schedules
- Stay abreast of trends and current events in new media and usability industries
Junior Interactive Project Manager Skills Required
- Some interactive project management experience
- Ability to work with tight and aggressive deadlines
- Basic background knowledge of Web front-end (e.g. site usability and look/feel) and back-end (e.g. programming and hosting) practices is essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the Internet/new media industry
- Familiarity with programming and artistic design processes
- Skilled in using project management applications (ex. Microsoft Project, BaseCamp)
- Familiarity with basic elements of marketing (i.e. media, interactive, relationship marketing, promotions, advertising and merchandising)
- Solid grammar and writing skills
- 1+ years experience in interactive projects and campaign management
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo!