Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Junior Digital PR Specialist
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
We currently have an opening for a Junior Digital PR Specialist. The ideal candidate is a passionate, entry-level professional with a background in public relations and/or social media marketing. Candidates should have some experience with monitoring, tracking, reporting, media material development and/or media outreach. An educational background in public relations, communications or journalism is preferred. Past agency experience is a plus.
- Work with PR and Social team to help execute programs for a wide range of clients
- Help with social media writing and channel management for clients and company – may include drafting posts as well as editing and managing social media editorial calendars
- Craft media materials, including media lists, pitch letters and press releases
- Execute media outreach for a variety of clients
- Ongoing monitoring, tracking and reporting for earned media placements
- Create written content pieces as needed, including articles and blog posts
- Assist with crafting and submitting award entries
- Participate in client meetings and on client calls, as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with AP Style writing
- Excellent writing, grammar and copyediting skills
- Strong verbal, presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with social media marketing
- Positive, enthusiastic and hard-working attitude
Qualifications That Will Set You Apart
- Past experience with media outreach
- Agency experience or previously held public relations or social media marketing position/s
- Past experience with public relations and social media programs such as Cision and Radian6
- Past experience with social media channel management
- Familiarity with search engine optimization and paid media services, Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo!