Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Digital Marketing Specialist (Internship or Part-Time)
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Nebo is an award winning interactive marketing agency located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta near Georgia Tech. We utilize just about every aspect of the web to make brands grow. To make that happen, we rely on people with a wide variety of skill sets. Some help our clients stay on the forefront of technology, some are masters of the written word, and others specialize in making the world, and the businesses in it, a prettier bunch.
Today we're looking for a a driven and creative interactive marketing intern with a passion for the industry. The ideal candidate (you?) has a strong interest in why some businesses like Apple attract swaths of loyal followers and others don't. You might find critiquing advertisements enjoyable, or you might be curious what makes the web such an important place for businesses. These are all signs that you could be a fit here. We're looking for someone to fill a part-time or internship position who is ambitious, self-teaching, and interested in a career in marketing. If that sounds like you, let us know.
Marketing Specialist Duties
- Work with our team to develop and implement interactive marketing campaigns through paid media, search engine marketing, and social media
- Write and edit articles, press releases, white papers, blogs, and more
- Assist in the creation of monthly client reports using different web analytics tools and your own insights
- Assist with office management tasks, such as answering phones, running errands, etc., as needed
- Soak up as much knowledge as possible and apply it on-the-go
Marketing Specialist Skills Required
- Marketing background in college and/or real world experience
- A thorough understanding of the ins and outs of MS Office, including Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing
- A passionate, positive, and willing-to-learn attitude
This is a part-time, on location position. Please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo.