Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Digital Campaign Project Manager
We're looking for a whip-smart project manager who can work with retainer clients to traffic monthly requests, guide digital strategy, and manage team resources. We care less about how many years of experience you have, and more about how much you've learned in those years. If you have a strong understanding of interactive marketing and can handle heavy traffic and tough situations with a smile, then this could be your perfect fit.
Digital Campaign Project Manager Duties
- Ensure that all assets and resources are identified and available
- Develop and maintain all project assets & deliverables including creative briefs, project plans, wireframes, site architectures and copy platforms
- Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and external communications
- Ensure that projects complete according to schedule, meet the defined scope and are within budget
- Ensure that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows NeboWeb processes and is reviewed and approved, prior delivery to the client
- Stay abreast of trends and current events in new media and usability industries
Digital Campaign Project Manager Skills Required
- Must understand website development process and have led teams of designers & developers creating world class websites
- Knowledge of front-end (e.g. usability, wireframing and evaluation of design) and back-end (e.g. programming, database & server) best practices is essential
- Solid understanding of project management methodology and communication
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Familiar with all elements of interactive marketing mix, i.e search, social media, email marketing, and online retailing/promotions
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong, recent experience managing projects end-to-end (budgets, scheduling, etc.)
- Excellent organizational, written and communications skills
- Ability to solve strategic problems, advise the client on project-related issues and keep management informed on project developments
This position is a full-time, on-location position that will primarily be focused on retainer-based clients. Please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo.