Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Email Campaign Specialist
Do you think email has the potential to be the single greatest tool in our arsenal? Are you passionate about putting users first? If so, you may be a perfect fit to join our email marketing team.
Being an Email Campaign Specialist at Nebo
Nebo is a human-centered agency committed to producing the best work in the industry… including emails. We don’t believe in spamming inboxes, but creating thoughtful, strategic email campaigns that surprise and delight customers. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a rock star Email Campaign Specialist to take our email campaigns to the next level. If you’re a go-getter who digs strategy and execution, this is the right fit for you.
Email Campaign Specialist Requirements
- You’ve got email marketing experience and are comfortable working in various ESP environments.
- Attention to detail is one of your core strengths.
- You have some HTML experience and can occasionally troubleshoot coding issues (highly desired).
- You have the ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
- You’ve earned a degree in marketing, advertising or other related field.
- You’re a doer, but also a thinker.
- You’ve got a strategic mind, but enjoy bringing things to life.
- You have good communication and planning skills.
- You have a good sense of humor
- You have a proactive, energetic personality and inquiring, investigative mind
- Building email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Assists with ongoing strategy and client communication.
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Staying abreast of and recommending email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
How to Apply
This is a full-time, on-site position. Compensation is dependent upon experience. If this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Nebo!