Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Digital PR Specialist
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
We currently have openings for entry level public relations professionals for part-time and/or full-time opportunities. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate or entry-level professional with knowledge of PR strategy creation and implementation. The candidate should also be articulate, an effective oral and written communicator and have a talent for writing articles, press releases, blogging, social media messaging and more. Focus is on digital PR and social media marketing rather than traditional PR; however, traditional PR knowledge is a plus.
Digital PR Specialist Duties
- Work with Digital PR and SEO teams to develop and execute PR plans for a wide range of clients and industries.
- Work with Digital PR team to create online media kits, develop target media lists and implement media outreach strategies.
- Work closely with the Social Media Marketing team to collaborate on messaging and branding strategies across digital and social media outlets for clients in a variety of industries.
- Be involved in the selection of tools, techniques and media best suited to produce, in a high quality, cost-effective manner, the desired effects in conformance with internally defined requirements and client expectations.
- Assist Digital PR, Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing teams with client management and communication regarding client projects.
- Assist the SEO and Digital PR teams with developing and executing SEO and content marketing strategies (including writing/editing articles, press releases, blog posts, etc.).
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Digital PR Specialist Skills Required
- Degree or background in PR, Communications and/or Marketing in college or real world experience.
- MS Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Efficient copywriting and grammar skills.
- Knowledge of AP Style.
- Passionate, positive and hard-working attitude.
Skills that Will Set You Apart (Bonus Skills)
- Public speaking and professional networking experience.
- Working knowledge of SEO and Social Media Marketing.
- Passion for writing, journalism, branding and strategic planning.
Please send your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo.