Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Digital PR Intern
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Digital Public Relations Intern. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate with an understanding and passion for public relations and social media marketing. Experience with online and social media monitoring, tracking, reporting, media material development and/or media outreach is a plus.
Digital PR Intern Responsibilities
- Work with PR and Social team to help execute programs for a wide range of clients
- Help with social media writing and channel management for clients and company – may include drafting posts as well as editing and managing social media editorial calendars
- Craft media materials, including media lists, pitch letters and press releases
- Help execute media outreach
- Ongoing monitoring, tracking and reporting for earned media placements
- Create written content pieces as needed, including articles and blog posts
- Assist with crafting and submitting award entries
Digital PR Skills Required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Strong verbal and/or presentation skills
- Familiarity with social media marketing and networking
- Positive, enthusiastic and hard-working attitude
Qualifications That Will Set You Apart
- Experience with programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Familiarity with AP Style writing
- Past experience with public relations and/or social media programs such as Cision and Radian6
- Educational background in journalism, communications or public relations
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo!