Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Digital Media Planner
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
We're looking for incredibly smart and talented Digital Media Planners who love all things digital and believe Paid Media is the best way to connect with customers throughout the buyer journey. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in Paid Media, strong written and verbal skills, and expertise in Google AdWords, Media Buying, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more. The candidate should also be results driven, ambitious, organized, articulate and a self-starter. Media Planners will be responsible for developing, implementing and launching campaigns for various clients in an array of industries. Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint are required.
Digital Media Planner Duties
- Take an active role in developing digital strategies for clients that support their overall digital marketing program
- Provide strategic direction on specific initiatives aimed to increase digital reach among the target audience and improve overall marketing strategies for Nebo clients
- Conduct extensive audience, industry, and competitive research to inform Paid Media strategies and initiatives for Nebo clients
- Evaluate and select Paid Media vendors and services, manage relationships and support
- Negotiate and purchase media buys with selected publishers and vendors on behalf of Nebo clients
- Identify appropriate digital media platforms and channels to leverage for Nebo clients including, but not limited to, paid search, display, paid social, native advertising, and retargeting
- Prepare media plan presentations with strategy, targeting, and placement recommendations and present to Nebo clients
- Develop, executive, and manage Paid Media campaigns for multiple clients in the recommended platforms and channels
- Track performance and optimize Paid Media campaigns with respect to pacing, bid management, landing page and creative testing, keyword and ad copy analysis, ad schedules, and more
- Traffic and monitor media buys in ad serving platform
- Manage advertising budgets and maintain accurate records of spend
- Collaborate with Account Managers on research, campaign creation, and optimization efforts
- Create monthly Paid Media reports with analysis of performance of campaigns along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement
- Translate strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable items
Digital Media Buyer Skills Required
- Digital advertising platforms including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, and paid social platforms
- Google Analytics
- Ad Serving platforms such as Doubleclick for Advertisers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply
This is a full-time, on-site position. Please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Department. Thank you for your interest in Nebo!