Think you've got what it takes?
Join the TeamBack to Careers
Backend PHP Web & Application Developer
Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
Do you dream of PHP and mySQL? Do you loathe slow loading times and the misuse of pointers? Do you build things because you have a burning need to create? If so, Nebo is the place for you. We're a fast growing digital agency located in Atlanta, GA that's looking to bring on an additional full-time backend web developer to help build great products for our clients. You'd be responsible for building out CMS back-ends, creating complex web and mobile applications, integrating with external APIs and building internal tools. We've got a great in-house development team that loves exploring new technology and putting it to use for our clients.
- 2+ years of web development
- Experience with creating & customizing content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal, etc)
- Passion for web development
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
The things that will set you apart (AKA Bonus Skills):
- Sense of humor
- A solid portfolio of work
- Experience building mobile apps
- Familiarity with ecommerce platforms (Magento, osCommerce, etc)
- Experience with front-end development (slicing and dicing PSDs)
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
How to Apply
This is a full-time, on-site position. Compensation is dependent upon experience. If this sounds like you, send your resume and work samples to: email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Nebo!